The gateway to the city’s lively downtown core, where the river and the mountain come together, QuinzeCent is a unique 36-storey, 428-unit glass tower that delivers an outstanding lifestyle, whether you’re in quest of a chic pied-à-terre in the city or that one-of-a-kind inspiring condominium or exceptional penthouse.
- Unique 36-storey, 428-unit glass tower of studios, 1-, 2- or 3-bedroom condominium and penthouse
- Designed by the internationally renowned Montréal firm of Menkès Shooner Dagenais Letourneux Architectes
- Located at the corner of René-Lévesque Boulevard West and Guy Street
- Just a stone’s throw from the effervescence and vitality of Sainte-Catherine, Sherbrooke and Notre-Dame streets
- Units from 343 to 1,613 sq. ft.
- Breathtaking views from every floor
- Exclusive landing area
- Spectacular two-storey lobby
- Rooftop terrace with outdoor cinema and expansive 6,000-square-foot urban garden on the third floor
- One level dedicated exclusively to common areas such as the pool, spa and fitness centre
- Commercial space on the lower levels
- Offered by Brivia Group (YUL, Stanbrooke, NEST) and Tianqing Group
- Conceived to enhance quality of life and make the most of the urban neighbourhood ambiance
- And much more…
SOPHISTICATED ALL THE WAY
Wood, stone, marble and glass conspire to infuse life into the singular two-storey lounge-inspired lobby.
The third-floor rooftop terrace with cinema, outdoor fireplace and large 6,000-square-foot private raised garden abounds with greenery.
HEALTH AND FITNESS
The pool, spa area and fitness studio inner beauties.
Studios, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condominiums or penthouses… QuinzeCent’s timeless interiors, all offering stunning views, reflect the well-pondered design and attention to detail sought by a clientele in pursuit of a living environment that mirrors both aesthetic and lifestyle.
Nothing less than breathtaking views from every floor.
THE CITY AWAITS
The QuinzeCent penthouses are all ultra-chic corner units
MONTRÉAL IS A STATE OF MIND AND QUINZECENT, ITS EPICENTRE.